Bonjour

I would have enjoyed autumn a bit more if there was a chance but it is obvious we're almost in deep winter. The first snow has been forecasted in the next few days here in Ljubljana and I barely got used to autumn. One thing is clear- light material clothes are best to leave somewhere untouched until the next year. I bring forward thermal pants, tights, tops, jumpers, padded boots, coats and quilted jackets. In this look I wore my faux leather jacket over red sweater with Bonjour word on it. My sister got it for me from H&M (I wore it in my Chateau de Versailles in September post too) but as far as I have checked, I believe they don't stock it anymore. I have checked other websites too when looking for something similar and you would be surprised to see how popular sweaters with 'bonjour' are. 

Mine is slightly cropped but nothing severely so I can easily wear it with jeans that are not high-waisted. Even though it is knitted, it is woven loosely and I needed to wear a tank top underneath but then again, I always wear extra top(s) when the temperature drops. I will admit that in colder seasons I like to wear more darks. It can be either my makeup or my clothes and in this case I had both. Old Primark boots are still my favourite piece to wear not only because of its looks but also because they are surprisingly comfortable (for heels) to wear. As for my makeup I kept everything neutral but added a dark lipstick which is a NYX one- soft matte lip cream in a shade Transylvania. 

Dark colour choice made this look easy to style and you can equally easily recreate it yourself. If you seek something more challenging, I would switch the jacket for either denim one or keep the (faux) leather one but with stickers/patches on (ones that are so popular right now). However, you can also use jacket that have embroidery on, even better. Trousers can be replaced with a long or midi skirt but I would leave ankle length boots, except maybe use ones with a pattern, like these from H&M in baroque style. That is the first outfit that popped into my mind. Do you have any other ideas on how to style an outfit around a jumper? 
I will talk to you on Monday. Until then, have a great weekend! As always, thank you for reading. 
xx Maja

5 comments

  1. Bonjour Maja. :) This is a very cool & nice Look :D ! <3 Love it :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Maja :) ! :D Really Cool and Nice Look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice set :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odličan outfit!
    Jako mi se sviđa :)

    https://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look & jacket! I've got the same but blue :P

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja