Bird in the Pink Sky

It is as if I am gathering all jumpers to show them in ootds as quickly as I can. If you remember the penguin jumper I posted in my Penguin at the spa post, you may see some of the resemblance to the one sweater today. Both have the same material and sequin animal model in the middle. As you are at it, you can compare them and see which one is cuter :) 

School girl uniform is the type of look I wanted to style here and I believe it is not amiss. Lately I have kept styling tops too simply. My looks mostly consist of trousers, a top, shoes and a bag. Add only one extra piece and you will have an out-of-the-box look. I had an idea in my mind but the problem was, I had no single shirt in my closet. Not the one I was looking for anyway. Instead of ditching the idea (I really, really wanted it to work out somehow) I first searched through my mum's wardrobe. She had a potential one but it was not long enough. Apart from the collar, the jumper completely covered it up. It had to peek at the bottom, at the collar and if possible, at the sleeves too. That is when I took a turn to my brother's closet. He has a fine selection of shirts but only one stood out. To tell you a secret: it wasn't a random, inexpensive piece and no matter how hard I tried, I managed to stain it. But it is already out of the laundry machine and luckily, stain-free :) 

To return on track, I then needn't nothing else but to put a jumper over the shirt and style everything else which was pretty basic and dark (again). If you were to wear a shirt, how would you dress it up/down? 
Thank you for reading, 
xx Maja

3 comments

  1. you look pretty:)
    I like your sweater :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja