Summer Shoes Trends

I have a weakness for shoes, that is no secret. If I could own a closet full of shoes and bags, I would have but then I'd had no room for others, more important pieces. Much easier is to store summer shoes, especially when they're flats because there is also more room for those. Even if you are limited with the storage, you can pile flats one on another and save the room. 

Day
As said, open flats are everything I seek in summer shoes. They have to be comfortable too and fashionable, depending on what are they meant for. Otherwise, any ordinary flats for daily walks will do since they are the ones that will get worn off. In such case, I don't intend to spend a lot of money on such a pair. Better quality and appealing shoes get higher budget but you'll be surprised how many pairs you can find that suits everyone's taste and wallet.

Red flats are shoewear for a dressed up look. It has an outline of small crystals around the soles and the small pompoms and pearls top everything off (in case crystals don't shine enough). 😉 I like there is an elastic in the back so you don't need to fuss with belts. 

Highlight of the summer wear- gingham high heels with embroidery heels! I was in love the second I saw them in Stradivarius. I left the store that day and returned on the day sales started and let me tell you the story: only three pairs remained. Two pairs of size 41 and one pair of size 37 (EU). I am size 38 and the only way these fitted me is because they are open toe shoes. It's not as if I wanted to give up on them. They're a catch. 
Evening
I am sure you've seen the shoes that started the trend: Gucci Princetown leather slippers. They are the simplest of shoes to wear. Since they first came out, there has been seen many versions of the originals. The same goes for these metallic slippers from Mass (UPcollection). They are more spring weather appropriate or in the breezy summer evenings. 
I have selected a few trendy summer shoes and I hope they're your style.

Shop summer shoe trends


Have a nice day, 
xx Maja

5 comments

  1. Love them all! xx
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I couldn't pick only one :) Thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  2. These shoes are really trendy and confortable, perfect for the season !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shoes! I love pompons and mules a lot

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja