New from C&A

New season, new excuse for shopping? As long as you keep it under restriction. 😏 I have been enjoying all the vlogs and insta stories from Fashion Weeks and finding inspiration. I am upgrading my wardrobe but keeping it simple with latest trip to the mall. I have grabbed a few items but I kept a few away from this post so I can encourage your curiosity to wait for ootds.

a) I have aquired a new hat in grey colour which I can pair with more or less anything. I fancy the tiny black belt that adds a fine finishing detail. Styling tips- casual: wear it with a pair of black ankle boots (high heels or flats), simple grey or white tee tucked inside washed denim shorts or jeans. 

b) Black and white jeans with a grained effect were actually the only pair (amongst other five varieties) that fit me in waist and length #petiteproblems. I styled these with a similar jacket also from C&A in my previous post (see here). 

c) Black mini shoulder bag that has a golden chain hides three small compartments and separate section for cards. What more do I need when I go out? Perfect composition of the insides! 

d) I need more encouragement when it comes to jewerly because I can easily style a delicate and simple pieces but have uncertainty to deal with more challenging samples. That is why I picked up a simple set of a bracelet and a ring with soft rose stone details and a more eye-catching bracelet. Its ability to stretch so I can pull my hand through is appraising and I don't have to worry it will fall off if I swing my arms unexpectedly. 
Similar items: 


Have a great day!
xx Maja

2 comments

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja