Black and Grey

Hello and hope you're having a good week so far! If everything is in order, then by now I am sitting patiently in the cinema hall, waiting for the start of Beauty and the Beast. This post is pre-written and scheduled and even the network failure couldn't stop it from uploading (local network failure anyway). If you're one of the early birds who has seen the movie tell me, did you liked it? 


C&A haul is slowly starting to be seen worn in ootd posts and pictures. For this particular hat I had black and grey look in mind. That way it is quite easy to style and wear. I did avoid dressing the look up and wanted to wear faux leather jacket again which was a good combination. I mean, what doesn't go well with faux leather? 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Will talk to you on Friday,  
xx Maja

5 comments

  1. You look great:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super izbira. Trendi in klasična. Všeč mi je! Sem pa tudi jaz gledala Beauty and the best. Recenzijo si lahko prebereš na mojem blogu.

    http://knjigoljubka.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is awesome.
    <3

    everydayema.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lovely look! I like hat and jacket.

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja