1. I remember purchasing this varsity jacket from Terranova at the beginning of this year and I still love to wear it! (see full post)
2. Ordering this bomber jacket from boohoo wasn't as I expected it to be (I wanted a puffy one) but I ended up styling it in many different ways. (see Deep Red Velvet & Bomber jacket post here)
3. In the same boohoo order came the sleeveless coat I've showed you a few times (and probably will show it a few more times as it's a classy piece). (White sleeveless coat)
4. I wanted to style this blanket scarf ever since autumn came. (Two Sided Wrap Scarf)
1. I managed to keep uploading a couple of recipes on my blog this year too. Gingersnap cookies have been tried out for the first time in May but certainly not for the last time. (see the recipe)
2. Some people don't like fruits in cakes (my sister for example) but I love the juicy fruity bits! In blueberry cake you can taste the perfect baked deliciousness of berries without any skin coming of the fruit.
3. Easy recipes are my expertise (not really though) and coconut slice cake is a sugar explosion. I recommend to try it out. (Easy Coconut Slice)
1. At the end of August I wrote to LJFW, wanting to attend fashion shows but I never really expected to get an invitation! You can imagine my excitement when I read the email. (Ljubljana Fashion Week)
2. Right after the fashion week I was lucky to attend another blogger event, organized by Avon. (Avon Life Perfume Launch)
3. With so many amazing events happening in that time, Beautiful Bloggers event was the one my sister and I got signed up for ourselves. It was definitely the most anticipated one. (Beautiful Bloggers Meetup 2016)
1. Parriisss!!! Can't we just leave it at that? My sister, mum and me went to a five day trip to Paris at the end of September and I have to say we all enjoyed ourselves. We all agree that five days is not nearly enough to see everything but you still get to see A LOT. It's beautiful and it was great to come back after eight years since my last trip. (see posts here: one, two, three)
2. Getting a new phone. My old one was too slow to work properly anymore so I went and bought a new one and I have to say, I haven't been more satisfied with a phone. All the functions, speed, screen... it's been a great companion so far. (Samsung Galaxy J5 2016)
3. Wedding in August. Last year my cousin got married in August as well and this year it's been her brother's turn. I only have an outfit post to show you- Wedding Guest Summer Edition.
There has been so many great things happening and I'd be lying if I said 2016 wasn't good. It was great! I had ups and downs and I might write more about it soon. But today, I want to thank you all for sticking with me this year and I hope I will manage to bring you better and versatile posts next year.
I wish you a good ending of the old year and a successful beginning of the new year 😄💖