Two Sided Wrap Scarf

Interesting autumn is, isn't it? I find fashion best in this season. Dark shades come out of our wardrobes, thicker jumpers are the first thing we reach for and we can layer and layer and still make an outfit work. I personally love dark colours and maybe it's because I can style it easier (I also feel most comfortable in it and I think/hope it suits me all right). 

I was rocking an almost all-black look and as much as I love black clothing, I rarely wear only black. I like to show some life in it, even if it is only a small portion of yellow (or red or blue, any colour really). Two sided wrap scarf was lying and gathering dust (meaning, it hasn't been picked up since the dark ages- cold winter, that is) and it only needed one walk outside to show its true beauty. I am fond of its thickness (it is as a blanket wrapped around me!) and two sided look. Both ways are easy to style, particularly with black. Blue side is great for those days when I don't feel like attracting attention and red is just the opposite. Do I actually dress the same as I feel? Most of the times, yes. We have so many clothes in our closets that there are several items which go in the same category. We all have a few pullovers, jeans, shirts and so on. The thing is that if I have, let's say, a job interview, I'd wear my most comfortable shirt (but as chic as it goes, depeding on the job I am applying to). An interview for a fashion magazine allows you to be more creative; and personally, it makes me want to try to dress up. 

I got a little sidetracked but the point is, I felt wearing more red that day than blue and yet, I wanted to show you both options. Plaid print is not too in the way of styling the wrap scarf, it only makes it more interesting. Talking of interesting, I am fond of tiny detail at the bottom- fringe with both given colours. It does not take much of an attention but adds a nice touch to the item. 

What do you like to wear in autumn and are you fond of wrap scarves? 

As always, thank you for reading, 
xx Maja

9 comments

  1. you look great in this set :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scarf looks so beautiful and versatile!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when I find versatile clothes- it's more fun to style them! :)

      Delete
  3. That's amazing! Totally lovin' the navy blue part. I still have to find a nice big scarf too! Thanks for sharing!:)

    http://www.hellohappytimes.com/
    Fashion / Product Reviews / Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something, isn't it? I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Ti šali so top!Jaz sem vedno navdušena nad temi gromozanskimi šali, ker jih potem lahko kar uporabim kot dekico na kakšnih potovanjih ali pa samo ko me pač zazebe sredi dneva :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prav res! Tale je res topel, da imam občutek kot da sem se ovila v odejo :)

      Delete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja