2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oil
1 cup milk of your choosing
4 eggs (1 egg= 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice/applesauce= 1/4 cup soy yoghurt)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a large bowl mix eggs and sugar together.
3. Add in oil, flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
4. Carefully add blueberries and slowly even them out. #1 Note: Blueberries will reach the bottom of the pan while baking. If you want to avoid crushing them while stirring, you can just sprinkle them first before pouring the batter over them. #2 Note: Use the berries in the batter, pour one half first and leave it to bake for 5-10 minutes before pouring in the next half. This way you will have blueberries evenly spread in the cake.
5. Grease the baking sheet and sprinkle the flour in as well. Pour in the batter. #3 Note: Instead you can use baking paper to avoid greasing.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
#4 Note: Link to other egg substitutes.
Happy baking! xx Maja