Eyebrow routine

^^ I use light cream/champagne eyeshadow colour to define the eyebrows.
I just quickly wanted to say thank you for your comments in previous post. There's nothing better than to get positive feedback from you. Which gives me free path to post maybe another DIY project, it seems :)

So, my eyebrow routine. Eyebrows are probably one of the few things that I like about my face. If I had only one minute to do my makeup it would be my eyebrows. It's my favourite part when it comes to the makeup routine.

I don't do much about it. Pluck where needs to be plucked, cut with scissors if needs to be cut and then I take my essence eyebrow duo (the darker colour of the two) and outline the eyebrows. I only fill in at the 'arch' and the thin part that leads away from the eye. If I have very little time I might reach for an eyebrow pencil or mascara but so far I've been loving the brow powder. I set everything with a clear gel (but not when I have a brow mascara on) and I'm good to go! Or move on to the other makeup...

Are you just obssesed with eyebrows as I am?

xx Maja

20 comments

  1. eyebrows has to be done:-) I like when they are done well, then the make up looks muc better. And our face has some sort of definition.

    Ewelina
    xoxoox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so obsessed with my eyebrows, I feel I can never get them right. Yours look great!

    Fashionably,
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post ranije sam koristila olovku za obrve ali sad sam se prebacila na senku, i to i to mi se svidja :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blago tebi kako ti to lepo uradiš, a imaš i prirodno lepe obrve isto. Ja mislim da mi je to najgori deo šminkanja jer jednostavno ja to ne umem, niti mi uspeva da naučim što je još gore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super post
    Senka je mnogo bolja negu olovke po mom mislenju :D

    http://programmerstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post dear. Your photos are so beautiful. :D

    I am following you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN. I hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thank you!

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super post! Tut jaz uporabljam tale duo za obrvi in mi je res všeč!

    Manca//http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur blog is so neat n beautiful

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment at my blog. I’m already following u at GFC and Bloglovin; hope you can do the same so we can kip in touch. Have a great day. xoxo.

    CHRISTIAN DIOR PURE POISON-REVIEW
    bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing routine! I also have that essence pencil.
    You are so cute!

    thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have beautiful eyes!

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how you manage to have them look so natural and subtle! I'm definitely a little obsessed with my eyebrows as well! Trimming is a great tip if they grow out of shape, makes it look lots better :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great Blog. Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post, I use almost all the same products as you do haha

    eleene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am horrible at doing my eyebrows.. Horrible. :p Yours look really nice!

    Annie R Lindberg @ www.missannieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the shape of your eyebrows! It suits your face really nicely :)
    I am not that obsessed with eyebrows but slowly getting in to it :P

    Have a nice day! :)
    Aimie from Channel Of Creation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uvau, predivan post kao i fotografije.Dizajn bloga je divan! :)

    Još jedna nova rubrika je na blogu poseti ga; http://shineperfection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i meni su obrve prva stvar koju ću srediti ako moram birati ili ili...ja koristim candice brow set i drago mi je što zahvaljujući kozmetici ne moram vječno ispaštati zbog glupog prečupavanja obrva u šestom razredu osnovne.

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja