Syoss Absolut Oil Beauty Elixir | Beauty Muffin



Contains: 100ml
Price: 9,79 € (cca. 10€ in other stores)

That's the only product I didn't get for 1+1 gratis. I needed a hair oil for my dry hair and I read plenty of good reviews on this Syoss absolut oil. It is said to be perfect for dry and damaged hair. It nourishes and refines them. If I had to put my hair dryness on a scale from 1 to 10, mine would be either 10 or above. The product does work fine and for someone who would have normal or normal to dry hair, one pump of hair oil would be enough. For me, I need one pump after another. I cannot believe how quickly my hair absorbs oil. Not just hair oil, also my hair lotion, my hair mask… I did try to apply two pumps at once to see how long it would last and if I could prevent reapplying hair oil. The difference was obvious and the product is fine satisfaction (from 1 to 5, I'd give it 3,8). However, don't expect the smell to be rich and beautiful. Would I recommend it? Yes. Would I repurchase it? I will keep searching for a perfect hair oil (maybe Moroccanoil?) but for this price I might not find a better product. 

I'd love to know what do you use for your hair routine, from shampoo to hair serum? 

*This post isn't being sponsored and all opinions are my own. 

Tomorrow I will upload one more post and then I will be gone for a week or longer (spring holidays!) and there is no internet where I am going (can you believe it ;)).

xoxo
Maja

12 comments

  1. Sounds like a great oil, I hate when oil is not absorbed quickly by hair but as u said this one dies so I am going to check if its avaliable in my country
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. May have to check this out as my hair gets dried out in the summer time. Have a lovely weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hair is dry and pretty damaged too. this sounds good for my hair :)
    thanks for the review!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like hair oils. I used one Balea from DM and a Pantene hair oil. And I use Gliss Kur products. xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review! I have very long and thick hair and i always look for care products...i will test this one!

    greetings from Paris!
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it would be great for blowdrying hair!!

    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great product!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments. Love your amazing blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful review, love this products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have dry curly hair so i must use hair oil very often, my favourite is Mythic oil from Loreal, but Syoss brand is also my favourite, so i must try this product sometimes :)
    LIPSTICK JUNGLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja